Listed below are the booking terms and conditions for Bricknell Cottages. Please do not hesitate to contact us at any time regarding these booking terms or any other questions you may have.
- The cottages will be available for arrival times from 4pm and the departure time is 10am.
- Ethel’s Escape, Ruby’s Retreat and Clover Leaf Cottage are available for weekly bookings from Friday to Friday, Roxy’s Roost & Peach’s Place are available for weekly bookings from Saturday to Saturday.
- Short breaks are available in low season or may be offered in high and mid-season on a last-minute basis. Please phone for details.
- A non-refundable deposit of 25% of the cost of the cottage is required at the time of booking. Reservations will be complete once payment has been made and cleared. The balance is payable six weeks prior to the commencement of the holiday. If the balance is not received in time the owners reserve the right to cancel the holiday and retain the deposit. All bookings made within six weeks of the holiday must be paid in full at the time of booking.
- The full balance will be payable by the client in the event of a cancellation unless we can re-let the property in which case only the deposit will be kept by the owner. We strongly advise Holiday Cancellation Insurance is considered to avoid losses.
- The number of guests staying in the cottages must not exceed the numbers on the booking form.
- The owner shall be allowed access to the cottages at any reasonable time to carry out maintenance or necessary inspections.
- All cottages are strictly non-smoking and we do not accept pets.
- We do not charge a damage waiver but we reserve the right to charge for breakages. Similarly, if a cottage is left in an unsuitable condition we reserve the right to charge for extra cleaning. In both cases, we will debit your credit card to cover the costs incurred.
- We trust everyone will respect the hard work and time we have spent creating the high standard expected from holiday cottages today and ask that all accommodation is left in a clean and tidy condition. Where more than one cottage is booked, please ensure that all furniture, crockery etc., is put back into the correct cottage before departure.
PLEASE NOTE OUR COVID CANCELLATION POLICY AS BELOW:-
We offer a full refund if you are unable to take your holiday because there is either a national or local lockdown that overlaps with your holiday. We don’t cover you for being ill with Covid or having to self-isolate (unless we relet), other than under our normal cancellation terms, but this eventuality is covered on many bank travel insurance policies, and can also be covered by UK travel insurance, which we would strongly advise.